Monday, June 27, 2011

No social media - no draw...

It is becoming increasingly clear, that without the proper marketing on the Internet using the many available social media outlets, there is not much of a draw to your business.  With so many free avenues for taking your product and message to the masses on the Internet - - what company can afford to not use all that the web as to offer?

I'm learning that if you properly use social media, you can save money and still market yourself and your product.

I'm thinking that some 'causes' could better use tools like You Tube to creatively incorporate their message into something that becomes so popular and gets seen by so many.....  I'll have to think about this a little more.  But with some having had their careers started by You Tube (Beiber Fever anyone?), I think the power of this tool could really help to draw attention to causes too.  =)

Social media can be the draw -- for your business or product or cause or branding yourself!

Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment